top of page
TR6 Rear Turnsignal PCB Installation Instructions
The boards are plug-n-play.
1. Remove lens;
2. Remove bulb and disconnect socket from vehicle. LED boards will directly connect to the vehicle wire harness.
3. Remove the position frames from the PCB and clip them on the reflector as shown.
4. Fish the wires into the socket hole.
5. Place the PCB on the position frames and tighten the screws.
6. Connect the BLACK (negative) wire to one of the attachment posts.
7. Connect the RED (positive) wire to the TURNSIGNAL light wire in the vehicle.
8. Test the PCB. Check connections if LEDs do not light.
9. Replace lens.
bottom of page